The Hill-Rom® 300 Wound Surface with alternating pressure and low air loss capabilities is an affordable option for a range of care settings. From the hospital to the home, this easy to use surface has features and safety components to support the needs of patients and caregivers.
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Weight Capacity Accommodates patients weighing 88-350 lbs
- Unique cell-on-cell technology provides added support and minimizes bottoming out
- Auto firm function quickly provides uniform firmness to accommodate nursing procedures
- Bi-directional stretch mattress cover to help reduce shear forces
- Vapor permeable and waterproof cover with RF welded seams
- Compact system is lightweight and easily stored by rolling up and weighs less than 25 lbs
- Adjustable therapy cycle times and comfort control settings to support patient comfort within a therapeutic range. Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times with 10 comfort control settings
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages.
- Optional bolsters help keep patients centered and oriented.
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes.
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck.
Hill Rom Benefits:
- 1 Year In Home Service from your Hill-Rom Technician make sure that your patient or loved one will be in a perfect functioning bed.
Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Hill-Rom...enhancing outcomes for patients and their caregivers.