- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
The Hill-Rom® 80 Extended Care Bed distributed by Hill-Rom offers resident comfort in a safe, reliable, and flexible solution at the right price. The bed can accommodate a wide variety of prevention and treatment surface and the electric high/low elevation feature maximizes ease of use for caregivers. The Hill-Rom 80 Bed Set gives you the peace of mind that not only are you getting a homecare bed by the leader in Hospital Bed Manufacturing, but you are getting the service and warranty that backs it. Free White Glove delivery, setup and product overview by the Hill-Rom technician provides you the comfort in knowing your bed will be setup correctly and you will know exactly how to use it.
Hill Rom 80 Frame
- Auto Contour™ feature enhances safety and allows for easier patient positioning. The ability to adjust the elevation of the head and knees can also provide better circulation and assist in the prevention of bed sores and skin breakdown.
- Standard multiple mattress stops enhance resident safety by helping to keep the mattress from sliding.
- Fully electric high/low elevation option maximizes ease of use for caregivers and enhances quality of life for the resident.
- Standard easy-to-use control pendant Pendant can be used on either side of the bed and hangs on the side rail for easy access.
- Head and footboards come in Newport Apple Finish.
- Accommodates a wide variety of prevention mattresses and treatment surfaces.
- Standard drainage hooks enhance safety for both caregivers and residents.
- Optional battery backup offers full functionality when power is out or moving from room to room.
- Optional trapeze bar allows residents to adjust and move in and out of bed with minimal outside assistance.
Hill-Rom Maxi Float FLP Mattress
This top-of-the-line pressure reduction mattress features four layers of the highest quality foam. The anatomically designed, five-zoned third layer helps to provide excellent pressure reduction for high-risk patients.
- Multilevel Heel Pillow™ design that significantly reduces interface pressures in the sensitive heel area for the life of the mattresses.
- Hypolex® brand Ultra™ top cover that resists stains and water. The cover offers low moisture vapor transmission rates and has an antimicrobial agent on the top and bottom surfaces.
- Double-reinforced handles allow for portability.
Hill-Rom AccuMax Quantum VPC Mattress
The AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface offers an affordable therapy solution for patients at moderate risk of skin breakdown. Through its non-powered Controlled Release valve technology the AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface provides dynamic pressure redistribution to help prevent and manage skin breakdown without the need for a blower, pump, or power source.
- Controlled Release™ valve technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to deliver consistent pressure redistribution therapy.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
Hill-Rom Tempur-Pedic Wound Surface
The Hill-Rom® Tempur-Pedic® surface offers superior comfort and support in a pressure ulcer prevention surface. This non-powered mattress incorporates TEMPUR material to gently mold to the patient’s shape and evenly distribute weight. We know comfort is important to you and your patients and the Hill-Rom® Tempur-Pedic® surface makes the connection between good sleep and recovery a reality.
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking and RF welded seams protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the surface in place on the sleep deck
- Anti-microbial agent in foam provides additional protection from odor-causing bacteria
- NanAg+ with Smart SilverTM ions protects surface from stain and odor-causing bacteria
- Prevention surface reduces the risk of pressure ulcers by utilizing clinically proven Tempur-Pedic® material
- Comfortability makes the patient more comfortable and relaxed within the hospital atmosphere with superior comfort levels known by Tempur-Pedic®
- High Weight Capacity accommodates weight up to 500 lbs
- Patient Use Low-moderate risk patients to Prevention and treatment for Stage I, II
Hill-Rom 300 Wound Surface Mattress
The Hill-Rom® 300 Wound Surface with alternating pressure and low air loss capabilities is an affordable option for a range of care settings. From the hospital to the home, this easy to use surface has features and safety components to support the needs of patients and caregivers.
- Designed for moderate to high-risk patients to prevent and treat Stage I through uncomplicated Stage IV pressure ulcers*.
- Weight Capacity Accommodates patients weighing 88-350 lbs.
- Unique cell-on-cell technology provides added support and minimizes bottoming out.
- Auto firm function quickly provides uniform firmness to accommodate nursing procedures.
- Bi-directional stretch mattress cover to help reduce shear forces.
- Vapor permeable and waterproof cover with RF welded seams.
- Compact system is lightweight and easily stored by rolling up and weighs less than 25 lbs.
- Adjustable therapy cycle times and comfort control settings to support patient comfort within a therapeutic range. Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times with 10 comfort control settings.
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages.
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes.
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck.
Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Therapy Surface Mattress
With its choice of therapies, the Hill-Rom® Synergy® Air Elite enables caregivers to create customized safe skin programs for their patients. The surface provides flexibility throughout the healing period by providing the option to choose alternating pressure therapy when your patient needs it. The comfort control feature facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the individual needs of your patient and the low-air-loss capability helps keep your patient's skin cool and dry.
- Three Therapy Settings:
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment. Vented air cushions provide effective low air loss therapy
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Pressure Relief
- Ideal for patients in Prevention/Treatment Stage I, II and uncomplicated Stage III / IV wounds
- Prevention to Healing: Flexibility to customize therapy for prevention and healing
- Multiple function choices powered by blower technology allow mattress to perform rhythmic inflation and deflation to redistribute and reduce patient interface pressure.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking.
- Quick Filling fully inflates in less than two minutes.
- Safety Features:
- Auto firm function provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures.
- Power failure alarm triggers auto alarm
- Emergency power switch can be shut off in an emergency
- CPR hose disconnects for rapid deflation
- 2.5" foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
White Glove Delivery:
We include White Glove Delivery with Hill-Rom beds and your bed will be Delivered by a Hill-Rom Technician. The Bed will be setup in the room of your choice and all the debris will be removed upon completion. The Hill-Rom Technician will also inspect the bed to make sure it is in perfect condition. (Due to the delivery service the average delivery time from the day you order is 7-10 business days)
- Hill-Rom Technician will properly set your bed up and inspect to make sure it is in perfect condition.
- Product Overview and Training from the Hill Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.
- Worry Free Delivery gives you the peace of mind that your bed will be properly setup and all debris will be removed from the house.
- 1 Year In Home Service from your Hill-Rom Technician make sure that your patient or loved one will be in a perfect functioning bed.
eMed Hospital Beds is an Authorized Hill-Rom Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Hill-Rom
- Full Hill-Rom Warranty: All products carry the full Hill-Rom Warranty and serviced by Hill-Rom Technicians
- Hill-Rom Service and Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts and labor are provided by Hill-Rom
- Hill-Rom Delivery and Set Up: Your item will be delivered and set up by a Hill-Rom Technician. All debris will be removed after set up.
- Hill-Rom Product Overview and Training from the Hill-Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.