- Top Rated Customer Service
- Free Hospital Bed Consultation
- Scheduled Deliveries Call Us Today
- Price Match Guarantee
- Family Owned and Operated
The Hill-Rom® Bariatric Bed features a fully electric frame offering affordable comfort and ease of use for bariatric patients. Modular in design for easy assembly/disassembly and greater doorway clearance, this electric bariatric bed offers a variety of comfort and convenience features. A drainage bag holder, head of bed angle indicator, and mattress stops at the upper, lower and footend sides of the frame help keep patients safe.
Hill-Rom Bariatric Bed:
- Modular in design for easy assembly/disassembly and greater doorway clearance
- Simple Controls: Easy-to-use six button pendant control
- Mattress stops located at the upper and lower sides of the frame and at the footend
- Drainage bag holder
- Head of bed angle indicator
- Bariatric Weight Capacity: 650 Lbs.
NP50 Bariatric Mattress
The Hill-Rom® NP50 foam surface is an affordable and comfortable solution for your patients and is available for acute care, extended care and home care environments. This non-powered surface is lightweight, easy to clean, and is designed to conform with bed frame articulations. This economical solution is also available in larger sizes and can be purchased with optional bolsters/raised perimeter.
- Polyurethane coated nylon ticking protects the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Anti-microbial agent in foam provides additional protection from odor-causing bacteria
Synergy Air Elite Mattress
- Three Therapy Settings:
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment. Vented air cushions provide effective low air loss therapy
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Pressure Relief
- Ideal for patients in Prevention/Treatment Stage I, II and uncomplicated Stage III / IV wounds
- Prevention to Healing: Flexibility to customize therapy for prevention and healing
- Multiple function choices powered by blower technology allow mattress to perform rhythmic inflation and deflation to redistribute and reduce patient interface pressure.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking.
- Quick Filling fully inflates in less than two minutes.
- Auto firm function provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures.
- Power failure triggers auto alarm
- Main power switch can be shut off in an emergency
- CPR hose disconnects for rapid deflation
- 2.5" foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
White Glove Delivery:
We include White Glove Delivery with Hill-Rom beds and your bed will be Delivered by a Hill-Rom Technician. The Bed will be setup in the room of your choice and all the debris will be removed upon completion. The Hill-Rom Technician will also inspect the bed to make sure it is in perfect condition. (Due to the delivery service the average delivery time from the day you order is 7-10 business days)
- Hill-Rom Technician will properly set your bed up and inspect to make sure it is in perfect condition.
- Product Overview and Training from the Hill Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.
- Worry Free Delivery gives you the peace of mind that your bed will be properly setup and all debris will be removed from the house.
- 1 Year In Home Service from your Hill-Rom Technician make sure that your patient or loved one will be in a perfect functioning bed.
eMed Hospital Beds is an Authorized Hill-Rom Retailer which ensures the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and latest model, shipped directly from Hill-Rom
- Full Hill Rom Warranty: All products carry the full Hill-Rom Warranty and are serviced by Hill-Rom Technicians
- Hill-Rom Service and Parts: If you item ever needs to be serviced under warranty all parts and labor are provided by Hill-Rom
- Hill-Rom Delivery and Set Up: Your item will be delivered and set up by a Hill-Rom Technician. All debris will be removed after set up.
- Hill-Rom Product Overview and Training from the Hill Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.