- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
The Invacare APM Alternating Pressure Mattress is an easy to use mattress that aids in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to Stage II pressure ulcers. This economical system doesn't compromise quality with price and is a very reliable mattress with very low maintenance.
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- 10 Minute Cycle Time: Therapy time provides patient comfort and relief
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Static Mode: Alternating function ceases and pressure is redistributed across all cells within the mattress
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outages
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 600 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 10 LPM compressor
eMed Hospital Beds is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.