- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
Invacare® Home Care Beds deliver long-term savings over the lifecycle of the bed. The beds are durable and washable, reducing repair and cleaning costs, while their interchangeability reduces inventory. All of the home care bed features have been designed to make the bed easier to deliver, set up, clean and maintain. Invacare's Home Care Manual Bed provides convenience, comfort and affordability. There is manual hand crank adjustment of the upper and lower body and bed-height.
Invacare Manual Bed (5307IVC):
- Quality at a Value: Manual foot, head and height adjustment
- Easy to Assemble: Step by Step color coded directions for easy assembly
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Reinforced Headspring provides maximum bed strength and support
- Welded steel frame construction durable solid build
- Pinch-free design ensures safety for patients and caregivers
- 2 Lockable Casters to keep bed in place.
Foam Mattress (Medium to Firm):
- The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress at an economical price
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress.
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses.
- High quality 1.5 lb./cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability.
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinylized nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof.
Deluxe Innerspring Mattress (Medium):
- The Invacare innerspring mattress is designed for twin-size hospital beds. Vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- High-quality innerspring design.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
Solace Prevention Mattress (Medium to Firm):
- Low to Medium Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention): Ideal for low to medium risk patients
- Preventative Care: Single layer of high density foam designed to reduce patient interface pressure across the surface.
- Foam Construction: Provides comfort and protection across entire body. Specially designed top layer redistributes pressure and helps circulate air to reduce heat and moisture build up.
- Cross Cut Design provides additional support in mid-section with a softer head and heel section.
- Fluid Resistant Cover: Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
MicroAIR MA 51 Alternating Pressure Mattress
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- 16 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 600 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 10 LPM compressor
Side Rail Options:
Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies (some assembly required)
- For optimal safety and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded crossbraces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
Over the last 30+ years, Invacare has led the way with groundbreaking innovations that fundamentally changed the industry. Invacare delivers breakthrough innovations in comfort and style for beds, furnishings and accessories. Smart design and high-quality construction make Invacare beds and furnishings durable and safe. Today, Invacare is the global leader in the home and long-term care industries.