- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
Lateral rotation mattress includes patented z-cell subtle turning motion. Additional therapies include alternating pressure and on-demand low air loss to keep the environment temperate and help wick away moisture.
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Lateral Rotation up to 30 degrees: Provides pressure relief and pulmonary care for patients who need to be turned for pressure relief or other health indications.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 10, 20, 30, 60 minutes
- 24 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- 12" Raised Side Bolsters: Side bolsters and raised side rails protect the patient during use.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual and Wireless Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- New wireless fowler technology, real time pressure monitoring and energy conserving power units combine to make microAIR surfaces the most efficient dynamic support surfaces in the market. Within the power units is a pressure transducer that maintains surface pressure not to exceed 32mm/Hg. The solenoid valve within the compressor opens and closes the air valve automatically to maintain the pressure relief range prescribed. The compressor turns off to save energy when the patient is in the range.
- Wireless Fowler Technology is an innovation exclusive that assures patient comfort. From time to time patients need to sit up in bed, which creates the problem of additional pressure in the coccyx area and possible disruption of treatment.
- Working in sync with the power unit, the transmitter installed in the head section of the mattress signals the power unit when the head portion begins to raise. The power unit immediately begins adding 25% more air to the mattress to prevent patient contact with a hard surface.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Ureathane with honey comb layer cover with 1000 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 50 LPM compressor - State of the art compressor allows for easy set up and effective therapy cycles.
Over the last 30+ years, Invacare has led the way with groundbreaking innovations that fundamentally changed the industry. Invacare delivers breakthrough innovations in comfort and style for beds, furnishings and accessories. Smart design and high-quality construction make Invacare beds and furnishings durable and safe. Today, Invacare is the global leader in the home and long-term care industries.