- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
The evolutionary UltraCare® XT is one bed with the ability to adapt to many resident care environments. The Joerns UltraCare XT bed features fully electric head, foot and height adjustments as well as Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg positioning (The Advanced Staff Controls required for safety). These two positions are great for those with circulatory and respiratory conditions because they help increase blood flow. The steel frame is incredibly strong with a 500 pound weight capacity and the widely arched legs are great for getting wheelchairs and patient lifts right up to the bed. The Roll at Any Height standard feature allows the bed to be moved at any height between 7" and 30" while the UltraLock wheels ensure safety and security while the bed is mobile. With multiple options to choose from the Joerns UltraCare XT let's you customize your bed to your exact needs. Width and Length Extensions will come with larger mattresses.
UltraCare XT Frame:
- QuickCare Height Adjustment: provideds fast hi-lo adjustment. Raises and lowers the bed in less than 30 seconds. This increases bed operation efficiency under typical load applications and faster adjustments enable caretakers to deliver more enhanced resident care.
- Advance Care Positioning gives you a number of exceptional advantages that translates into incomparable results
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning for bloodflow. (Available only with Staff Operated Controls)
- Gravity Assist Repositioning to maximize care and minimize caregiver injury.
- Low Bed to minimize the risk from fall injury
- High Bed to maximize caregiver accessibility and minimize caregiver injury
- Auto Transfer Intelligence that optimizes transfer height of the bed
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed's steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Four-section mattress support platform offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Advance Pendant control has large easy to use buttons that are backlit for easy use at night.
- Staff control allows caregivers flexibility to select which features may be adjustable by the resident. Comes with Advance Pendant as well
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg (Staff Control) allows for advanced positioning
- Revolutionary arched legs deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance
- Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- 7-inch to 30 inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher height
- Assist devices have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- UltraLock Wheels is available at the foot end, or both the head and foot to maximize security and mobility at any height
- Optional Width and Extensions: You can widen your bed (Good for Bariatric patients) or extend the length (Good for those over 6'2"). The mattress will come in the wider size if you order the extension kits. The DermaFloat mattress comes in extended widths and length, but will incur additional costs. Mattresses sometimes take longer to ship.
BioClinic Basic Mattress (Ideal for Medium to High Risk Prevention with No Bed Sores):
- Recommended for the prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Basic has a 250 pound weight capacity
- Two-layer foam construction for pressure redistribution.
- The bottom layer is a firm foam base while the top is a precision-cut design similar to eggcrate foam.
- 5 Year Warranty
BioClinic Deluxe Mattress (Ideal for Medium to High Risk Prevention with No Bed Sores):
- The BioClinic Deluxe is great for prevention of stage I pressure ulcers with its three-layer zoned construction.
- It has an integrated viscoelastic foam heel section
- Deluxe has a 350 pound weight capacity.
- 7 Year Warranty
BioClinic Elite Mattress (Ideal for Medium to High Risk Prevention with No Bed Sores):
- BioClinic Elite's four-layer zoned construction provides excellent pressure redistribution and prevention for stage II pressure ulcers.
- The full length viscoelastic foam topper increases immersion and envelopment.
- It has a 450 pound weight capacity
- 8 Year Warranty
DermaFloat Alternating Pressure Mattress (Ideal for High Risk to Stage IV Treatment)
- Three Modes of Operation: AutoFirm, Alternating Pressure and Therapy
- Twenty individual cells help evenly distribute resident’s weight and maximize pressure redistribution
- Low shear and low friction therapy pad is treated with an antibacterial and antifungal agent and is fluid proof and moisture vapor permeable
- CairRails risk management side air bolsters
- Lightweight mattress rolls up for portability and ease of storage
- Mattress stays inflated for up to 12 hours in the event of power failure or during resident transport
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bed.
- Sold individually or as a pair
- Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bed.
- Sold as a pair or two pairs for full bed safety
Classical Head and Foot Panels
Available in Cherry and Oak/Sand (Shown in Oak/Sand)
Traditional Head and Foot Panels
Available in Cherry, Oak/Sand and Light Valley Oak (Shown in Light Valley Oak)
Standard Delivery (FREE): Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility. (Standard Delivery will arrive in 7-10 Days)
White Glove Delivery (FREE): We give you the option of FREE White Glove Delivery with your Joerns bed. The Bed will be setup in the room of your choice and all the debris will be removed upon completion. (Due to the delivery service the average delivery time from the day you order is 14-21 business days.)
eMed Hospital Beds is an Authorized Joerns Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Joerns
- Full Joerns Warranty: All products carry the full Joerns Warranty.
- Joerns Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Joerns.