- Top Rated Customer Service
- Family Owned and Operated
- Tracking Number Provided
- 100% Safe and Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
Medline’s Alterra 1100 full-electric bed provides maximum positioning comfort through independent and simultaneous operation of the head, knee and hi-low functions. The DC motors provide smooth, whisper-quiet operation. The Alterra 1100 is a strong, well-built, low-maintenance electric bed suitable for the majority of residents in a long-term care facility and for the home.
Medline 1100 Alterra Frame
- Ideal positioning and comfort are offered by separate head deck, foot deck and bed height functions.
- Ease of movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters.
- Easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Alterra's features quick and hassle-free.
- Smooth, quiet DC electric motors control the head deck, foot deck and height.
- Strength and comfort are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Head and footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Weight Capacity up to 500 Lbs.
Nylex II Innerspring Mattress (Low to Moderate Risk)
- Features Medline's exclusive inverted side-seam construction
- Durable healthcare innerspring 308-coil count helps to accommodate any bed position while providing excellent support.
- High-density foam rails helps make getting in and out of bed safe and easy.
- Five year warranty
- 300 lb. capacity
- Fire Barrier
- Antimicrobial cover and core
Advantage SE Select Foam Mattress: (Low to Moderate Risk to Prevention)
- Economical, high-quality pressure and shear reduction
- Surface sculpted top layer helps provide pressure redistribution while creating airflow to reduce heat and moisture buildup
- Soft, convoluted heel section for sensitive heels
- Nylex top fabric is durable and reduces shear
- Fluid proof and antimicrobial
- Meets federal fire standard 16 CFR 1633
- Warranty: 4 years
Advantage 2900 Foam Mattress: (450 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Prevention to Single Site to Stage 3)
- Advanced foam grade allows us to use the heaviest densities available while creating a soft and luxurious feel
- Nylex Ultra Stretch top fabric stretches in the diagonal to help completely conform to your resident.
- Nylex Ultra Stretch is fluid proof, antimicrobial and flame retardant.
- Densiflex HR and a base layer of Densiflex HD combined with our sloped heel section provide the ultimate in comfort, pressure relief and support.
- 15 Year Warranty.
- Weight Capacity up to 450 lbs
Supra DPS Mattress (400 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Low Air Loss Mattress)
- Features alternating pressure, low air loss, static float, auto firm and seat inflation
- State-of-the-art, affordable and virtually maintenance-free
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times
- Low-friction, anti-shear stretch covers
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents bottoming out
- Stays inflated during power outages
- Quick connector allows for easy setup and keeps mattress inflated during transport
- Digital pump
- This positioning aid has a cane shape that is easy to grip for elderly patients, when rolling over or getting in and out of bed. Also, swings away for easier patient transfer.
Standard Bed Rails
- These 29” (74 cm) assist rails are long enough to cover the entire head section of the bed and offer additional protection for patients at a high risk for falls.
Full Bed Rails
- Comes with two sets of standard rails to cover the upper and lower body.
Soft-Touch assist Rails
- These steel rails have a coating that is soft to the touch and offer a less institutional look. They are comfortable to grip when rolling over or getting in and out of bed.
- Low air loss mattresses are generally between 10” and 12” (25-30 cm) thick, about the same height as standard bed rails. Our extra-tall rails are the perfect complement for low air loss mattress
Medline is the largest privately held medical supplier in the United States. Medline manufacturers and distributes over 125,000 medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and homes nationwide.