- Order Online 24/7
- Easy Checkout
- Tracking Number Provided
- 100% Safe and Secure Shopping
The Alterra 1232’s maximum height of 26” makes it easy to care for your loved ones without straining, helping to reduce the risk of back injuries. The bed moves from its lowest (7.25”) to highest (26”) height without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage. Battery backup keeps bed functioning during power outages or evacuations. Improve Safety for fall-risk residents
- Medline beds meet or exceed very stringent dynamic and static loading test requirements.
- Ideal for fall-risk or Alzheimer’s patients with a low height of 7.25”
- A smooth, quiet performance is delivered by four ultra-quiet, dependable DC motors.
- Multiple positioning options are made possible by the bed’s motors, which control the bed’s height, knee hinge and reclining head deck. Residents are able to choose the perfect position for watching TV,
reading, socializing or just resting.
- Repositioning and rolling over are made easier by the bed’s soft-touch rails. When lowered, the rails are lower than the height of a standard mattress, making transfer on and off a stretcher hassle-free.
- Strength and comfort are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- The easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Alterra 1232’s features quick and hassle-free.
- Head and footboards are secured by stability knobs.
- Alterra 1232 hi-low bed
- Choice of Mattress
- Choice of Bed Rails
- Head/Foot boards in Quartered Oak Finish
- Mounting Hardware
- 4 Mattress slide stops
Nylex II Innerspring Mattress (Low to Moderate Risk)
- Features Medline's exclusive inverted side-seam construction
- Durable healthcare innerspring 308-coil count helps to accommodate any bed position while providing excellent support.
- High-density foam rails helps make getting in and out of bed safe and easy.
- Five year warranty
- 300 lb. capacity
- Fire Barrier
- Antimicrobial cover and core
Advantage SE Select Foam Mattress: (Low to Moderate Risk to Prevention)
- Economical, high-quality pressure and shear reduction
- Surface sculpted top layer helps provide pressure redistribution while creating airflow to reduce heat and moisture buildup
- Soft, convoluted heel section for sensitive heels
- Nylex top fabric is durable and reduces shear
- Fluid proof and antimicrobial
- Meets federal fire standard 16 CFR 1633
- Warranty: 4 years
Advantage 2900 Foam Mattress: (450 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Prevention to Single Site to Stage 3)
- Advanced foam grade allows us to use the heaviest densities available while creating a soft and luxurious feel
- Nylex Ultra Stretch top fabric stretches in the diagonal to help completely conform to your resident.
- Nylex Ultra Stretch is fluid proof, antimicrobial and flame retardant.
- Densiflex HR and a base layer of Densiflex HD combined with our sloped heel section provide the ultimate in comfort, pressure relief and support.
- 15 Year Warranty.
- Weight Capacity up to 450 lbs
Supra DPS Mattress (400 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Low Air Loss Mattress)
- Features alternating pressure, low air loss, static float, auto firm and seat inflation
- State-of-the-art, affordable and virtually maintenance-free
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times
- Low-friction, anti-shear stretch covers
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents bottoming out
- Stays inflated during power outages
- Quick connector allows for easy setup and keeps mattress inflated during transport
- Digital pump
Assist Bar: This positioning aid has a cane shape that is easy to grip for elderly patients, when rolling over or getting in and out of bed. Also, swings away for easier patient transfer.
Standard assist Rails: These 29” (74 cm) assist rails are long enough to cover the entire head section of the bed and offer additional protectionmfor patients at a high risk for falls.
Soft-Touch assist Rails: These steel rails have a coating that is soft to the touch and offer a less institutional look. They are comfortable to grip when rolling over or getting in and out of bed.
Extra-Tall rails: Low air loss mattresses are generally between 10” and 12” (25-30 cm) thick, about the same height as standard bed rails. Our extra-tall rails are the perfect complement for low air loss mattress
Medline is the largest privately held medical supplier in the United States. Medline manufacturers and distributes over 125,000 medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and homes nationwide.