- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
The Alterra’s Hi-Lo Bed with a maximum height of 26” makes it easy to care for your loved ones without straining, helping to reduce the risk of back injuries. The bed moves from its lowest (7.25”) to highest (26”) height without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage. Battery backup keeps bed functioning during power outages or evacuations. Improve Safety for fall-risk residents
Medline Alterra Hi-Lo:
- Hi-Lo setting is ideal for users who potentially could fall out of bed as well as caregivers in high position for adjusting patients and loved ones at the proper height for care.
- Ideal positioning and comfort are offered by separate head deck, foot deck and bed height functions.
- Ease of movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters.
- Strength and comfort are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Smooth, quiet DC electric motors control the head deck, foot deck and height.
- The easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Alterra's features quick and hassle-free.
- Head and footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Weight Capacity of up to 450 Lbs.
Nylex II Innerspring Mattress (Low to Moderate Risk)
- Features Medline's exclusive inverted side-seam construction
- Durable healthcare innerspring 308-coil count helps to accommodate any bed position while providing excellent support.
- High-density foam rails helps make getting in and out of bed safe and easy.
- 300 lb. capacity
- Fire Barrier
- Antimicrobial cover and core
- Warranty: 5 years
Advantage SE Select Foam Mattress: (Low to Moderate Risk to Prevention)
- Economical, high-quality pressure and shear reduction
- Surface sculpted top layer helps provide pressure redistribution while creating airflow to reduce heat and moisture buildup
- Soft, convoluted heel section for sensitive heels
- Nylex top fabric is durable and reduces shear
- Fluid proof and antimicrobial
- Meets federal fire standard 16 CFR 1633
- Warranty: 4 years
Advantage 2900 Foam Mattress: (450 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Prevention to Single Site to Stage 3)
- Advanced foam grade allows us to use the heaviest densities available while creating a soft and luxurious feel
- Nylex Ultra Stretch top fabric stretches in the diagonal to help completely conform to your resident.
- Nylex Ultra Stretch is fluid proof, antimicrobial and flame retardant.
- Densiflex HR and a base layer of Densiflex HD combined with our sloped heel section provide the ultimate in comfort, pressure relief and support.
- Weight Capacity up to 450 lbs
- Warranty: 15 Years
Supra DPS Mattress (400 Lbs. Weight Capacity and Low Air Loss Mattress)
- Features alternating pressure, low air loss, static float, auto firm and seat inflation
- State-of-the-art, affordable and virtually maintenance-free
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times
- Low-friction, anti-shear stretch covers
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents bottoming out
- Stays inflated during power outages
- Quick connector allows for easy setup and keeps mattress inflated during transport
- Digital pump
- Warranty: Mattress 1 Year / Pump 2 Years
Medline is the largest privately held medical supplier in the United States. Medline manufacturers and distributes over 125,000 medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and homes nationwide.