- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
Medline Basic Semi-Electric Bed is a lightweight bed known for its value and quality. It uses a traditional hand crank for bed height adjustments and a hand remote to raise and lower the upper body and knee sections. The DC motor box snaps off, making delivery, setup, and routine maintenance easy for the user or caregiver. Includes either Half Rails or spring-loaded adjustable Full Side Rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. The side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
Medline Semi-Electric Frame
- Basic Semi-Electric Bed: An excellent combination of value and comfort.
- Easy Assembly: Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate and very easy set up.
- Head and Footboards: The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Durbable: Has 450 lb. weight capacity with an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame.
- Locking Casters: Two of the casters have top activated brakes to lock the bed in place for added security and peace of mind.
- Painted frame has three coats of enamel plus a clear coat for strong chip and scratch resistance.
- Backup Power: In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- Remote Control: New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Zinc coated spring deck
Advance Foam Mattress:
- Effective pressure ulcer prevention – Pressure, shear and friction significantly contribute to pressure ulcer risk. With the Advantage Therapeutic Mattress patients enjoy
- Comfortable therapeutic foam
- Advanced anti-shear, anti-friction nylon cover
- Durable – Can be flipped from side to side and head to foot to help prolong the life of the foam; cover is made of easy-to-clean nylon.
- Innerspring mattress
- Constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl and antimicrobial ticking
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience
- Measures 36" x 80" x 6" (91 x 203 x 15 cm) overall.
- Weight capacity is 350 lbs. (159 kgs).
Half Bed Rails (One Pair)
- Spacing between bars is less than 4" (10 cm) for patient safety.
- Tool-free installation
Full Bed Rails (One Pair)
- Adjusts in length from 39.5" to 57.5" (100.33 to 146.05 cm).
- Tool-free installation
- Telescoping or spring-loaded
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $250) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material
Medline is the largest privately held medical supplier in the United States. Medline manufacturers and distributes over 125,000 medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and homes nationwide.