- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
- Family Owned and Operated
The MedLite Full Electric bed offers a fully electric bed that will raise and lower the head and foot as well as overall height of bed all via the pendant remote control. Featuring Linak motors the MedLite Line of beds will perform all of your adjustable tasks with a smooth quiet motor. Built with a lighweight frame the MedLite bed is easy to manuever.
Medline Full Electric Frame
- Linak Motors: MedLite Beds feature premium Linak™ motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Hand Control's Moisture Resistant Design helping to keep the control components dry and functioning at their best.
- Lightweight bed make transporting easier
- Strong bed have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resistbreakage and moisture.
- Easy to use and clean: Removal of the motor is not necessary in order to clean the bed, making this bed an excellent choice for your homecare needs.
Advantage Foam Mattress:
- Effective pressure ulcer prevention – Pressure, shear and friction significantly contribute to pressure ulcer risk. With the Advantage Therapeutic Mattress patients enjoy
- Comfortable therapeutic foam
- Advanced anti-shear, anti-friction nylon cover
- Durable – Can be flipped from side to side and head to foot to help prolong the life of the foam; cover is made of easy-to-clean nylon
- Innerspring mattress
- Constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl and antimicrobial ticking
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience
- Measures 36" x 80" x 6" (91 x 203 x 15 cm) overall.
- Weight capacity is 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
Bed Rail Options:
Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Spacing between bars is less than 4" (10 cm) for patient safety.
- Tool-free installation
Full Bed Rails (One Pair)
- Adjusts in length from 48" - 72"
- Tool-free installation
- Telescoping or spring-loaded
Medline is the largest privately held medical supplier in the United States. Medline manufacturers and distributes over 125,000 medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and homes nationwide.