- Top Rated Customer Service
- Family Owned and Operated
- Tracking Number Provided
- 100% Safe and Secure Shopping
- Largest Hospital Bed Dealer Online
The MedLite Full-Electric Bed has a simple, easy-to-use, heavy-duty control that allows you to position the height and head and foot sections for optimal comfort. Durable end panels and painted frames are designed to withstand everyday wear and tear while an extra steel plate is welded to the middle to add strength and stability. It is also designed to help keep both the patient and caregiver free from pinch point injuries. Includes either Half Rails or spring-loaded adjustable Full Side Rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users.
Medline Full Electric Frame
- Linak Motors: MedLite Beds feature premium Linak™ motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Hand Control's Moisture Resistant Design helping to keep the control components dry and functioning at their best.
- Lightweight bed make transporting easier
- Strong bed have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resistbreakage and moisture.
- Easy to use and clean: Removal of the motor is not necessary in order to clean the bed, making this bed an excellent choice for your homecare needs.
Advantage Foam Mattress:
- Effective pressure ulcer prevention – Pressure, shear and friction significantly contribute to pressure ulcer risk. With the Advantage Therapeutic Mattress patients enjoy
- Comfortable therapeutic foam
- Advanced anti-shear, anti-friction nylon cover
- Durable – Can be flipped from side to side and head to foot to help prolong the life of the foam; cover is made of easy-to-clean nylon
- Innerspring mattress
- Constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl and antimicrobial ticking
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience
- Measures 36" x 80" x 6" (91 x 203 x 15 cm) overall.
- Weight capacity is 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
Bed Rail Options:
Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Spacing between bars is less than 4" (10 cm) for patient safety.
- Tool-free installation
Full Bed Rails (One Pair)
- Adjusts in length from 48" - 72"
- Tool-free installation
- Telescoping or spring-loaded
Medline is the largest privately held medical supplier in the United States. Medline manufacturers and distributes over 125,000 medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and homes nationwide.